Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Setbacks...

Setbacks...those pesty incidents that causes us to feel like we're further away from the goal or the mark than ever before...are really our gateway to experiencing the thing we were hoping for in a greater magnitude.  Setbacks are our setups for blessings!  I dare you to think a new thought by thinking instead of being setback, you've just been setup.  Because I live on and with purpose, I can't help but believe that there is a set time for everything that happens in my life.  I live in expectation and there are times when I expect things to happen because I've made strides and efforts towards their manifestations.  Sometimes, they don't happen when or as I expect them to.  In those times, it feels like I've experienced a setback.  However, the delay is not a denial and I am thoroughly convinced that when I am in the right place, at the right time, with the right one (if that's necessary) -- whatever is supposed to happen, will happen.  And when it happens, it will be what I expected and more!  Setbacks Setups are worth waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment