Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aspire To Desire - BE GREAT!

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, (Ephesians 3:20). 
I woke up this morning with this scripture on my mind.  I thought about how most people pigeon-hole themselves, meaning their thoughts towards themselves are so small that they give God very little room to work.  I have always believed that "greatness" is the power that lives in me.  Now, I understand that greatness is the God in me.  So, when I dream - I dream in color.  My life is lived out on a stage, not is some corner plagued by dust and cobwebs.  I sing from the tops of mountains, not roof tops.  I extend myself as a service to everyone, not just one.  At one point, I thought it was naive to think on such a grand scale, that it would somehow be impossible to fulfill.  Now more than ever I am persuaded that I could never think the impossible because the "him" Ephesians 3:20 speaks of, is able to do far greater than what I can ask or think.  My encouragement to you today is to BE GREAT because the GREATER ONE lives in you.  Your impossible is already possible because he is able . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment