Thursday, July 29, 2010

Reflections

Take some time to look back over the past couple of days, weeks, months, years.  Evaluate where you were and where you are now.  If you see positive images, remember positive experiences - that's something to be grateful for.  You can honestly say that you're in a much better place/space (physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually).  However, if the memories are not as delightful or pleasant to dwell upon . . . well . . . maybe you ought to evaluate where you are and where you want to be.  Reflection is good for the soul.  It gives you the opportunity make sure you haven't lost the directions to your destination.  If you're on track, stay there!  If you're not, by all means - GET THERE!

2 comments:

  1. When reading, I find this to be soothing words of encouragements and as I begin to reflect, I remebered the bad before the good, or was it the good before the bad. As I reflected, I saw stairs and within myself I hear the Spirit say ..."We still have some climbing to do." Who would have known words of encouragements to reflect would speak to my Spirit and my Spirit speak to me...I love u Woman Of God...God bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know how encouraging your words are to me. Thank you so much for sharing. Most times I feel like I'm speaking to myself. But, thank God it's helping someone else. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete